We are always looking for outstanding candidates to join our CityCraft team.
CityCraft is currently hiring:
- Full-time sales associates (options for salary and commission)
- E-commerce intern
- Sewing and design intern
Full-time associates must be available to work Saturday shifts.
Ideal candidates are outgoing, enthusiastic, have a great sense of personal style, and are highly knowledgeable with regard to fabrics, sewing techniques, and sewing machines.
Retail sales experience and experience with sewing machines is required. Creativity is a MUST!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional, friendly, and fun customer service to drive sales and profitability
- Developing customer relationships
- Demonstrating features and benefits of sewing machines
- Designing and creating in-store displays and samples using CityCraft fabric and patterns
- Helping customers find the perfect fabric for their project and suggesting best practices for sewing
- Ability to explain the class offerings, register students, and manage customer class bookings
- Efficiently and accurately process sales transactions using the POS register system
- Processing and shipping online orders
- Maintaining store appearance
- Must be 21 years of age or older (age restriction does not apply to internships)
- College degree or currently enrolled in college
- Prior retail or sales experience
- Sewing skills and knowledge of fabric and sewing machines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Exceptional communication skills
Full time salary based on qualifications. Pay raise subject to periodic performance reviews. Internships are unpaid.